You've just accessed the most fun & hard hitting box action game played with a stick & ball!
It has always been a dream among the Tonawanda Band of Senecas to have the Native game of lacrosse restored within our community. With the support of the Chief's Council, Jan's Smoke and Craft Shop, the Beeman Logan Family, the local community and the strong determination of the organization's founders, this dream has become a reality.
- In 1999, we formed the men's Tonawanda Braves team and constructed an outdoor lacrosse box, located at Logan Field on the Tonawanda Indian Reservation in the State of New York.
- This Senior "B" Division team plays in the Can/Am Lacrosse League. The team travels across New York State and Canada, representing the Tonawanda Senecas.
- The League Champions continue on to the President's Cup.
- In 2004, a Minor's Box Lacrosse League was established to accommodate players from the Instructional Level to the Intermediate Division.
- Minor's Divisions have individual Schedules, Playoffs and Championships!
- Currently, the Minor's League includes teams from the Iroquois Nations in New York State.
Bringing the community together, through the sport of Lacrosse...
Tonawanda Seneca Nation